Student Visa

Types of Australian Student Visa

In Australia, visas for study are divided into several divisions based on their specific purpose and the types of study they cover. Some of the key sub-categories are set out below.
Student visa Australia sub-classes

Independent ELICOS Visa – Subclass 570

This visa category is specifically for students who will be studying the ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) programme. Students in this class will be undertaking the programme in its own right, not as a precursor to further study.

Schools student Visa – Subclass 571

The Australian schools student visa class applies to all those attending a primary, junior secondary or senior secondary school and applies to approved exchange programmes.

Vocational Education and Training (VET) – Subclass 572

This study visa service applies to Certificates I, II, III and IV, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.

Higher Education Visa Australia – Subclass 500

The higher education visa applies to those studying for a Bachelor degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Associate Degree.

Postgraduate Research – Subclass 574 Viaa

Postgraduate research visas Australia applies to Masters degrees and PhDs

Non-award – Subclass 500 student visa Brisbane Australia

This visa class specifically covers bridging or foundation courses which do not involve an award of any kind.
We are dealing mostly with Indian,Taiwan,Mauritius and Sri Lankan Students.